The Law is the fundamental driver of all social issues and the basis on which our society survives (badly or otherwise). Due to the nature of mankind these Laws need to exist. It is the incorrect or overzealous application of these Laws plus (and more importantly) the creation of inappropriate Laws that makes The Law a major contributor to the overall chaos that society is slipping into.
Here is a quote from a book The Law by Frederic Bastiat in 1850 :
(But, ) unfortunately, law by no means confines itself to its proper functions. And when it has exceeded its proper functions, it has not done so merely in some inconsequential and debatable matters. The law has gone further than this; it has acted in direct opposition to its own purpose. The law has been used to destroy its own objective: It has been applied to annihilating the justice that it was supposed to maintain; to limiting and destroying rights which its real purpose was to respect. The law has placed the collective force at the disposal of the unscrupulous who wish, without risk, to exploit the person, liberty, and property of others. It has converted plunder into a right, in order to protect plunder. And it has converted lawful defense into a crime, in order to punish lawful defense.
This is very much in keeping with RRR and thus we need to address :
— Plain English Law – or practically speaking a single paragraph as an introduction (header?) for every Law that states the PURPOSE OF THE LAW.
— Bring Justice back into Law so that a Judge is able to revert to the
PURPOSE OF ANY LAW and rule on that Law based on the PURPOSE of the law and TheCode
— No Law can be re-interpreted in such a way as to make judgement based on the PURPOSE OF THE LAW technically different. In other words there should no longer be such a thing as technical ambiguity which can be debated by lawyers.
— A very careful re-assessment of ALL laws to ensure that they are in keeping with TheCode, that they are able to be enforced, that they are able to be summed up in a single paragraph PURPOSE (or else they are too complex and probably too compromised to be valid and practical) and that they are REALLY necessary and not enforceable in terms of some other Law which has become unenforceable because of precedent and/or technical interpretations
— It is very important that Capital Punishment is brought back into practice and that the Death Sentence is made available to rid our society of Low-Life that cost the country a very large sum of money each year to feed and clothe and maintain in a holiday-state (read almost luxury) environments.
It is a very sad situation that Justice no longer really exists. Judges are
hamstrung by technicalities and where most court cases are decided by the ability (and cost) of technicalities and precedents as identified by the lawyers. Please do not get me wrong. I do not have anything against lawyers but when the result of a court case is dependent on who has the most money to spend on the power of lawyers (or barristers ) then to my mind the legal system is a farce.
The biggest problem with sorting out this situation is that it can be interpreted as an “attack” on Lawyers (or the integrity of Lawyers) and as such will meet with a HUGE amount of resistance from a HUGELY profitable section of the community who benefit from this “industry”!
Once again the fox is in charge of the henhouse.
Check the figures below.
This shows the frightening, manipulated way that the GDP figures are presented to the people. This actually means that they are totally meaningless because TWO-THIRDS of the GDP is Personal Consumption Expenditure. This means that if the gov. gives $5bn to seniors in the country and they spend it all (Which seniors will mostly do !! And exactly as was done by our Labor Gov. at some point recently – to reduce the effect of the recession) then the GDP would go up $5bn. How artificial can you get?? There is absolutely no PRODUCTIVITY involved in that action but the GDP reflects an additional $5bn. So the current state of the nation IS NOT ACTUALLY REFLECTED BY GDP at this time. Furthermore this is exacerbated by the fact that money ( as printed by the Treasury ) is no longer backed by gold.
I always believed that the Personal Consumption bit was the $ of Goods PRODUCED, MANUFACTURED, FARMED and MINED plus SERVICES PROVIDED (and taxed by GST!!!). This would be true PRODUCTIVITY.
This information provided shows the numbers that are fed to the people. They are not based on economic reality but on political expediency. Note that the Personal Consumption Expenditure is inhibited by Income Tax BUT lowering Income Tax (which gives people more money to spend) directly REDUCES the government General Revenue.
I have a lot of research to do on this one. Will keep you informed.
Black Lives Matter is unfortunately used as a typical media driven polarization of a world-wide problem because all that it achieves is polarization of an issue which should not really exist. It is very loosely used and interpreted in much the same way as racism and sexism.
The only reason that racism and sexism has become an issue is because we choose to make them an issue. Each and every person has a perception of these two words and the only thing that matters is that each and every one of us has a slightly different perception, not only of these words as such, but also the effect or impression that they have on our EMOTIONS. We cannot, and in fact should not, suppress or invalidate our perceptions of these two words but WHAT WE MUST DO is ensure that we apply TheCode to any decision, action or statement that we make on these issues.
The words “Black Lives Matter” are used, in the media, as a typical meaningless campaign slogan that polarizes the issue and turns injustice into another opportunity for sensationalism.
The basic problem here is NOT “Black Lives” but ALL lives matter.
On the one hand we have the self-styled black people trying to DEMAND THEIR RIGHTS but they are doing so in a manner that tries to convince “the world” that they are only poor downtrodden people on the plant that are SO BADLY ill-treated and that they should therefore get “special treatment” which is then taken advantage of by MANY not ALL !!! The actions taken by the DO-GOODERS, who are really only seeking self-aggrandizement, as opposed to the true altruists who are in fact practitioners of TheCode in the true sense of its meaning.
On the other hand we (once again this is MANY and not ALL) are not practicing the code. We are not showing RESPECT. We are not taking RESPONSIBILITY for the fact there is more to the happiness and the survival of the PLANET that ourselves alone. And lastly but even more importantly is that we do not have any more RIGHTS that any other living organism on the planet. In fact we must learn to accept that we do not have any RIGHTS at all because RIGHTS are GIVEN and should never be demanded. It is the demanding of RIGHTS, whether reasonable or not which is what precipitates most of the aggravation, disappointment, anger and antagonism on the planet.
It is July, 2020 and the world takes another step closer to ARMAGEDDON. The Medical press announced that Covid-19 causes brain damage and that steps need to be taken to address this issue. The current situation is fueled by GREED which is the number one problem identified by RRR.
When trump started his “reign” in 2016 all his decisions took into his personal profit as his first priority. Anything that “needed” to be done required an element of profit for the companies that his family was managing on his behalf. Someone who may be more familiar with his true financial situation would, possibly, correct this statement to reflect that any/all actions were taken on the basis of ensuring that these companies survived rather than made a profit. Nevertheless the basic driving force is/was GREED.
The present driving force with ALL trump’s decisions and actions is GREED for power. I think that it is safe to say that he is so incompetent (deranged?) that everything that he does, at the moment, is doing more and more damage to his image and his likelihood of a second term of office. I have to agree that “no action” is the best course to follow at the moment A recent Quora quote was “Do not interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake”. Brilliant!
The trump is the most powerful man on the planet. Fortunately there are sufficient checks and balances in the American system to ensure that he is not quite as powerful as he believes he is! Some of the results of these GREED-driven activities by this apology of a man are :
- America has become one of the least respected nations in the world today. There are very few (if any? Maybe Mexico now?) leaders that would trust trump. And this means that the world is literally holding its breath to see if Joe Biden will be given the opportunity to sort out the appalling mess.
- China is flexing it’s muscles (eg. Hong Kong) in the vacuum which trump has created in “the world order”.
- Isreal is re-starting it’s unjustifiable annexation of Gaza in the belief that trump will support Isreal in their ongoing aggression. The fact that trump will not be allowed to do so (Even if he wanted to stick to his promises. Which would be very unusual!) has not yet penetrated the Isreali leader’s mind.
- The US has now suffered 127,452 deaths due to Covid-19. This is slightly more than the next THREE countries together. (Brazil – 57,103 UK – 43,514 AND Italy – 43,514). Note: Brazil’s (so-called) leader is a trump-wannabe and is taking his country down the same road.
- The US has tested positive 2.55 million Covid-19 cases which is slightly less than the next top FOUR countries together. (Brazil – 1.31m Russia – 0.63m India – 0.51m UK – 0.31m). Oh I am sorry. “We only have the highest number because we test more, MUCH MORE, than any other country” to quote trump. He is saying that if they did not test then they would not have so many cases! They would just magically dissappear! Not that if they tested more they would have double the number of cases, maybe?
- The WHO is under huge financial difficulty in trying to maintain a sane, co-ordinated and scientific approach to the world-threatening Covid-19 because juvenile trump decided that they were favoring China rather than America. So, by withdrawing funds from the WHO he hands the WHO, as a world-power body, over to manipulation and management by China who will take the opportunity to fund anything which the WHO requires as long as it is to China’s advantage. In exactly the same way that America “managed” the WHO until trump lost control (and respect).
- The USA used to be the respected power of the west that all Western civilisations could rely on to maintain some semblance of order and balance and sanity in the world. No-one is able to get any sense out of trump with his ego-driven, America must profit at-all-costs diplomatic ignorance. The world is literally coming apart.
- Where does the UK get some support in trying to ensure some semblance of independence, freedom and pride for the people of Hong Kong. They are about to be “absorbed” into the 1.382 billion people that are controlled from Beijing.
- When one looks at the terrible social mess that is America to-day one has to agree with the “muslim terrorist” description of the USA and even feel some sympathy with their cause. This does not however condone their totally disgusting methods of trying to enforce their religion on the rest of the world. This problem is not primarily one of GREED but one of RELIGION and the folly of any religion which assumes that they are THE ONLY true religion for all mankind in total disregard of RRR.
There are probably another 100 problems of varying proportions that could be defined here but the ones listed above are, IMHO, some of the most significant ones which could all be resolved by TheCode.
Just watched your interview on AlJazeera. Very impressed with your objectivity, broad knowledge and lack of judgement. And (I think) that I understand what you are trying to achieve. HOWEVER. Based on the following reasoning :
a) Everyone has a different PERCEPTION of everything on the planet. It is VERY difficult to change any of these Perceptions.
b) EQUALITY is impossible to attain or establish. If one reduces Yin Yang to a very basic interpretation EVERYTHING has a positive and a negative. Eg1:Battery – electricity + and – Eg2:Good and Bad Eg3:Black and White. Eg4:Hot climate and Cold Climate. The existence of one depends on the existence of the other. If equality is introduced into these variables then effectively they cease to exist. The pendulum swings from one to the other in varying degrees under varying conditions. EXTREMISM, INTOLERANCE and/or CHAOS is the result of the pendulum swinging too far in any direction.
c) POLARISATION is the process whereby the pendulum is pushed in one direction to make people aware of either + or -.
Racism and sexism are issues which only exist because of polarisation. These are PERCEPTIONS which no degree of education, regulation, speculation or communication will ever resolve because there is this human confusion about freedom and independent thought which resists change or attempts to modify PERCEPTIONS. One huge catch 22 situation.
IMHO the problems of racism and sexism are compounded and confused by trying to address, regulate, promote ( = polarize) whereas we must accept that a) we are not all equal AND b) we are all subject to our perceptions.
So how can these very significant problems be addressed?
By making them go away.
Do not attempt to change a persons PERCEPTIONS. They are the only ones that can do so by experience and observation.
Accept that SEX is a personal and private perception of oneself and that this can only be shared with people who can accept and understand that perception.
We should never legislate or judge people with regard to sex, creed or colour.
This cannot be achieved by trying to enforce equality because that is impossible.
The only solution IMHO is to get people to RESPECT everything in this universe, take RESPONSIBILITY for their own actions and not expect any RIGHTS, I am busy trying to unravel this philosophy on my website rrrhelp dot com but I still need a lot of outside help with that.
As well-intentioned and admired as your work, books and website might be I sincerely believe that you will achieve a lot of good but that you are really polarizing the situation rather than solving the problem.
Your comments and opinion on TheCode = A moral compass = RRR (Respect before Responsibility before Rights) would be very much appreciated.
Thank you so much for reading this,